Revelation 5:8-10 8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,10 And have made us[a] kings[b] and priests to our God; And we[c] shall reign on the earth.”
- Devoted to imparting love; impacting lives
- Devoted to develop the Priestly ministry and Kingly ministry
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
2 Corinthians 3:5 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
The 7 fold purpose
- To transform societies through practicing love and preaching the gospel.
- To impart wisdom and impact the market place with the Kingly anointing.
- To eventually raise up leaders from within the nations and set-up training centers.
- To eventually provide national leadership and national/social assistance.
- Every village, every town, every city – to provide a vision house.
- To network with other churches and Christian mission organizations.
- To hasten the transfer of wealth, the transfer of souls and the transfer of skills through market place ministries training centers.
To eventually actualized Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalts a nation,
But sin is a reproach to any people.
SEVEN CODES OF ETHICS
UNITY – no matter what happens we will remains united
- Ephesians 4:1-4 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling
INTEGRITY as a core value
- Psalm 15:1-5 Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill?2 He who walks uprightly,And works righteousness, And speaks the truth in his heart 3 He who does not backbite with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; 4 In whose eyes a vile person is despised, But he honors those who fear the Lord; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change; 5 He who does not put out his money at usury Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.
COMMITTED to the vision of TA and the nations with TA
TO BE COMMITTED to the raising of TA and the rightful use of TA fund
THE ETHICS of exit strategy
COMMITTED to develop the market place ministry
COMMITTED to raise up workers for TA