The Mother’s Fullness
“Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her:”
Proverbs 31:10, 28 NKJV
Mother’s, because of the pressure of raising the family feel they have failed. God, however, has placed virtues in mothers.
If the Gospel is our hope in the supernatural, mothers are our hope in the natural. (Colossians 2:10)
To awaken and encourage what God has placed in mothers for them to regain confidence in themselves. To call forth the 7 dynamic virtues of a Godly mother.
“But we were gentle among you, just as a nursing mother cherishes her own children. So, affectionately longing for you, we were well pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God, but also our own lives, because you had become dear to us.”
I Thessalonians 2:7-8 NKJV
This Scripture is full of characteristics of a mother. Nobody can replace a mother’s embrace.
Mother’s shine in many areas.
The Seven Virtues of A Mother
1. A champion of gentleness. (Philippians 4:5)
2. A champion of cherishing things. (1 John 3:2)
3. A champion of affection and love. (Song of Solomon 2:4)
4. Longing for and missing their children. (Psalm 42:2)
5. A champion of impartation. (Proverbs 22:6)
6. A champion of nurturing and generosity. (Proverbs 11:25)
7. Mothers are sacrificial and selfless. (John 12:24, Galatians 4:19)
a) Mothers are always able to transform the burden of the family into intercession.
b) Mothers have the ability to anchor the children in prayer in the destiny God has for them.