-Maintaining the core message of Christ.
– Not competing to be different or hip; but echoing the message of Jesus.
What is more revolutionary than the message of the Gospel; the Son of God atoning for our sins and setting us free from eternal damnation?
(Ecclesiastes 3:1, Proverbs 19:21, Jeremiah 29:11)
– Allow God to move and work according to His plan and purpose for this church; abreast with current time and season; working together with Holy Spirit for direction within this age group, with relations to the body of Christ as a whole in CCCJB.
(Romans 3:23, Ephesians 1:19-20, John 1:5)
– Be authentic; sincere and open. Aware of our weakness but desire to grow, to be equipped and fully understand our position in Christ!
– Realize, without Him we cannot do anything.
(1 John 1:3, Hebrews 10:24-25)
– Christian fellowship. Edifying the body of Christ as we come together with that same bond that unifies us.
– A platform to share struggles, encourage each other and build up one another.
– Networking with like-minded adults; whether in work, family, recreational activities or spiritual matters!